12-ton professional jack stands (X2)
24 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
- Supports up to 12 metric ton (6 ton each stand).
- Suited for heavy trucks.
- Lifting range up to 75.2 cm adjustable in 5.5 cm increases in between.
- Ultra thick steel pin slotted into tube for optimal safety.
- Wide steel base provides safe and stable support.
12-Ton Professional Grade Jack Stands provide a stable and safe support for all heavy trucks. Entirely made of steel, their wide pyramid base is industrially welded to meet rigorous safety standards for automotive service equipment. Their build quality is unquestionable; they are robust and made for long-term durability. Adjust their height by slotting the pin into one of the holes along the centre tube.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Jack Stands (X2)
|Load capacity (kg)||12000|
|Lifting height - min. (cm)||48.7|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||75.2|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||25|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||38.9 x 38.9 x 48.7|
|Gross weight (kg)||25.8|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||53 x 35.5 x 51|