20-Ton Professional Air/Hydraulic Floor Jack
9 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
- Load capacity of 20 metric ton designed to lift light commercial and industrial trucks.
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts to 42.2 cm.
- 3-spring design for smoother descent of the jack’s cylinder.
- Extendable screw saddle – for a more precise adjustment.
- Extensions provide up to an extra 10 cm for a total lifting height of 52.2 cm.
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling.
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 20-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Indispensable tool for all servicing trucks. Comes with 3 additional extensions which provide sturdy, stable and safe lifting. This jack is designed to be rolled under as little as 21.5 cm of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under the vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Handle consists of a built-in air up and air down switch which eliminates manual pumping. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly. The 20T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
|Load capacity (kg)||19958|
|Lifting height - min. (cm)||21.5|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||52|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||33|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||53 x 27 x 128|
|Gross weight (kg)||35|
|Air inlet thread||1/4" BSP female|