3-Tier tyre shelving rack for passenger & light truck tyres
23 in stock
- Qty 6 and + A$221.22 +GST
- Qty 15 and + A$209.58 +GST
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Optimise your tyre storage area by stocking new, used or clients’ tyres.
- One rack - 3 shelves holding 9 to 11 tyres each for a tidy and maximised floor space.
- Shelves are adjustable in 2.54 cm increments to accommodate different tyre sizes.
- 45˚ angle beams to properly position your tyres in the rack and avoid long-term marks.
- All in one box. All required brackets and floor anchors are included with every shelving rack.
The compact and sturdy 3-tier Tyre shelving rack with tyres positioned on tread increases your storage efficiency while keeping your warehouse tidy. Easily locate and pick the right passenger car or SUV tyres or tyre/wheel assemblies without having to handle other tyres like with barrel stacked storage setups. The 3-tier tyre storage rack being practically boltless, it is easy to assemble and fits perfectly in sea containers when in need of extra storage space.
*Also available in 4-tier & 5-tier.
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||On the Tread|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||71|
|Load capacity (kg)||681|
|Net weight (kg)||30|
|Gross weight (kg)||33|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||234 x 42 x 234|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||241 x 12 x 12|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
Can I mount two units back to back without being attached to a wall?
Yes, they can be self-standing and put back-to-back since they also secure into the floor.
Is it mandatory to anchor my unit to the floor?
Yes, the anchors provide stability and ensure established loading capacity.