3-Ton Jack Stands (x2)
32 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
- Supports up to 3 tons of charge per pair (3000 kg). Suited for most cars, SUVs and pickups.
- Lifting range of 300 mm to 442 mm, adjustable in 28.4 mm increases in between. Provides sufficient clearance to go work under the vehicle.
- No compromise on safety: Ultra thick steel pin slotted into the tube won’t ever give in.
- Wide steel base provides stable support and meets rigorous safety standards.
- Saddle with rubber pad will prevent damaging/bending pinch welds.
Our 3 Ton Jack Stands are sold in a pair (x2) and will provide a stable and safe support for a wide variety of vehicles including cars, SUVs and pickups. Entirely made of steel, these axle stands' wide pyramid base is industrially welded to meet ASME’s rigorous safety standards for automotive service equipment. Their build quality is unquestionable; they are robust and made for long-term durability. Adjust their height by slotting the pin into one of the 5 holes along the centre tube. Once in place, lower the jack and let the vehicle’s pinch welds sit on the saddle’s rubber pad, so as to never damage them.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Jack Stands (X2)
|Load capacity (kg)||3000|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||44.2|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||5.5|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||24 x 24 x 30|
|Gross weight (kg)||6.1|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||33 x 23 x 30|