30-Ton Professional Portable Pneumatic/Hydraulic Floor Jack
5 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
- Lightweight and easy to carry with foldable handle
- Load capacity 30 metric ton designed to lift heavy industry trucks
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to up to 41.3 cm
- 2 extensions provide up to a stackable 12 cm of extra lifting height
- 2-stage lifting: 30-ton cylinder up to 34 cm and 15-ton cylinder up to 41.3 cm (using the two extensions)
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 30-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Compact and lightweight. Great to carry in service trucks with it's collapsible handle which is easily removed and/or installed.This jack is designed for heavy-duty lifting such as industry trucks, buses and machinery.
Comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy, stable and safe lifting. Jack can be rolled under as little as 15.2 cm of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under the vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks.
Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly by a simple push of the switch, eliminating manual pumping. The 30T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Separate extension handle
2 x Floor Jack extensions (4.5 cm and 7.5 cm)
Pre-filled hydraulic cylinder
1/4'' industrial quick coupling for Canada/USA or 1/4'' Nitto quick coupling for Australia or Euro DN 7.2 quick coupling for Europe
|Load capacity (kg)||30000|
|Lifting height - min. (cm)||15|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||41.3|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||30|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||50 x 28 x 128|
|Gross weight (kg)||32|
|Air inlet thread||1/4" BSP female|