Automatic HD tyre inflation cage 198 cm
Out of stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Inflate or deflate your tyre automatically while staying out of harm’s way.
- Safety system on both doors to activate & deactivate the inflation/deflation of tyres.
- Equipped with steel wire mesh walls to protect against large fragments from tyre explosions.
- For tyres of up to 193 cm OD X 89 cm wide
- Tough enough for tyre pressures of up to 10 bar with its built-in automatic tyre inflator.
The Automatic HD tyre inflation cage 1.98 m OD offers top-of-the-line protection for your employees when inflating truck & bus, agriculture and off-the-road tyres. Equipped with locks and safety valve systems on each door, the Automatic HD safety tyre inflation cage series provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements. In addition to its sturdiness and safeness, the 1.98 m OD heavy-duty tyre inflation cages offer easiness, accuracy and versatility with a plug & play automatic tyre inflator that is equipped with an over-pressure system.
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
*Air compressor required
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||208 x 102 x 200|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires, OTR tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||193|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||89|
|Net weight (kg)||503|
|Hose length (cm)||300|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||231 x 130 x 216|
Can I inflate my tyre with the door open?
No, the inflation process will start only once the door is closed.
Do I need to anchor my inflation cage to the floor?
Safety standards vary by region. Verify with your local health and safety organisation.
My safety sticker on my inflation cage is scratched or missing. Can I order a new one?
Yes, see our spare parts section.
Do I need an air compressor with my station?
Yes, the product does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.
Can I use another type of chuck?
Yes, other chuck types can be used. However, the chuck type installed must be respected. In this case it is an open chuck. The chuck must also remain in place without someone holding. (clip on chuck, screw on chuck, etc.)
Can I order the inflation cage with another inflator model or can I change it?
No, our cages are designed and approved with specific inflators. Any modification would void the certification and warranty.