Automatic tyre inflator 4 outlets - Flatematic 4 Way
43 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Inflate or deflate up to 4 tyres simultaneously and automatically up to 10 bar / 145 psi.
- Wall-mounted unit equipped with 4 air hoses of 2.4 m.
- Only 4 min. 12 sec. to inflate 4 x 11R22.5 tyres from 0 to 6.89 bar / 100 psi.
- Loud audible signal warns that the tyres have reached the desired pressure.
- 4 measurement units (psi, bar, kPa, kg/cm2), Over pressure system, LCD screen & backlight.
One, two, three or four tyres can be inflated or deflated at the same time with the Flatematic 4 way. Once connected to the valves, the tyre inflator will automatically start inflation or deflation to precisely reach the identical pressure for all tyres. Its higher airflow ensures the same great efficiency when inflating 4 tyres than the other automatic tyre inflators of the Flatematic series. All four hoses are equipped with clip-on chucks making tyre inflation more productive by allowing you to work away from the tyres.
*Air compressor requiredImportant: compressed air contains water and oil, use proper air filter between the source and device. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
|Features||Fixed, Wall-mounted, High-Flow, Over pressure setting (OPS), Inflate/deflate 4 tires at a time|
|Colour||Black and orange|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (psi)||145|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (psi)||150|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Airflow - max. (l/min)||3600|
|Airflow - max. (CFM)||128|
|Hose length (cm)||240|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Maintenance & calibration service||Yes|
|Degree of protection||IP66|
|Temperature range||-10 °C ~ 50 °C / 14 °F ~ 122°F|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||23 x 27 x 9|
|Net weight (kg)||6|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||31 x 31 x 23|
|Gross weight (kg)||7.5|
Do I need an air compressor with my inflator?
Yes, the inflator does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.
Can the inflator be installed outside?
No, the inflator is not intended for prolonged outdoor use. Its Ingress Protection (IP) rating is 66.
Can I use the Flatematic 4way with fewer than 4 tyres?
Yes, you can use the Flatematic 4 way with 1, 2, 3 or 4 tyres.
Can I select different tyre pressures for each tyre inflating at the same time?
No, the final pressure needs to be the same for all tyres.
Can I inflate tyres to the same final pressure that do not have the same starting pressure?
Yes, the Flatematic 4way will automatically send the correct air pressure into each tyre until they all reach the same final pressure.
Can I start inflating one tyre and connect another tyre during the inflation process?
Yes, simply connect your other tyre. Note that all tyres will finish inflating at the same time.
My tyres are all connected to the air hoses but the inflator doesn’t automatically start. What is wrong?
1. Make sure the manifold is properly purged. Refer to manual for the procedure.
2. If tyre pressure is less than 3 psi, the inflation needs to be manually started. (refer to the manual)
Do I need to recalibrate my inflator?
No, the inflator has an automatic calibration feature. It recalibrates itself every time it starts.
Can I use another type of chuck on my inflator?
Yes, other chuck types can be used. However, the chuck type installed on the inflator must be respected. In this case it is a closed chuck. The chuck must also remain in place without someone holding. (clip on chuck, screw on chuck, etc.)
What maintenance service do you offer?
MARTINS offers Maintenance and calibration service (MW-MC) in addition to its 1 year warranty.