Automatic tyre inflator - Flatematic Handheld
122 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Inflate or deflate your tyres automatically up to 12 bar / 174 psi with your portable inflator.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery inflates up to 500 times on one single charge.
- Save time. Preset your 2 most used pressures.
- Loud audible signal warns you that the tyre has reached the desired pressure.
- 4 pressure measurement units (psi, bar, kPa, kg/cm2), Overpressure system, LCD screen & backlight.
The portable Flatematic Handheld is the ultimate automatic tyre inflator for professional technicians. Keep a safe distance from your tyre while you inflate with the 183 cm air hose equipped with a clip-on chuck. Lightweight but tough with its shock-resistant ABS case, the Flatematic Handheld tyre inflator will be the handiest tool in your shop.
*Air compressor requiredImportant: compressed air contains water and oil, use proper air filter between the source and device. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
|Features||Over pressure setting (OPS), Nitrogen compatible (n2), Portable|
|Colour||Black and orange|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (psi)||174|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (psi)||180|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Airflow - max. (l/min)||2500|
|Airflow - max. (CFM)||88|
|Hose length (cm)||183|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Maintenance & calibration service||Yes|
|Degree of protection||IP54|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||10 x 8 x 33|
|Net weight (kg)||1.2|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||36 x 13 x 13|
|Gross weight (kg)||2|
How much time does the battery lasts?
It will last about 500 inflation or deflation cycles.
Do I need an air compressor with my inflator?
Yes, the inflator does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.
Do I need to recalibrate my inflator?
No, the inflator has an automatic calibration feature. It recalibrates itself every time it starts.
Can I use another type of chuck on my inflator?
Yes, other chuck types can be used. However, the chuck type installed on the inflator must be respected. In this case it is an open chuck. The chuck must also remain in place without someone holding. (clip on chuck, screw on chuck, etc.)