Handheld digital tyre inflator - Flate Mate Handheld
34 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Inflate or deflate your tyres up to 12 bar / 174 psi with your portable manual inflator.
- One single handle will inflate and deflate your tyres.
- 4 measurement units (psi, bar, kPa, kg/cm2), LCD screen & backlight.
- Press the handle all the way to inflate and press halfway to deflate.
The Flate Mate Handheld is a compact and reliable tyre inflator that can handle all kinds of pressures. Its 1.83 m air hose with a clip-on chuck will allow you to keep a safe distance from your tyre while you inflate. Lightweight and sturdy with its rubber case, the manual tyre inflator will follow you throughout your day.
*Air compressor requiredImportant: compressed air contains water and oil, use proper air filter between the source and device. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
|Colour||Black and orange|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (psi)||174|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (psi)||200|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||2|
|Airflow - max. (l/min)||1200|
|Airflow - max. (CFM)||42|
|Hose length (cm)||183|
|Degree of protection||IP65|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||26 x 10 x 12|
|Net weight (kg)||1|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||37 x 12 x 13|
|Gross weight (kg)||1.5|
Do I need an air compressor with my inflator?
Yes, the inflator does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.