HD tyre inflation safety cage
1 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Safest way to inflate or deflate your tyres. Protects from exploding large fragments and air blasts.
- Built with a laser-cut air deflection shield to protect against air blasts from exploding tyres.
- Safety system on the door automatically activates & deactivates the inflation/deflation of tyres.
- Inflate tyres measuring up to 119 cm OD by 52 cm large.
- Certified to inflate tyres up to 9 bar.
Using the HD Tyre inflation cage is the safest way for your employees to inflate your truck, bus, excavation or aircraft tyres. Provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements. The cage is equipped with a robust lock on the door, an internal air hose with a lock-on chuck, a safety valve system and 4 anchor holes*. The 6-tube HD Tyre inflation cage is also compatible with MARTINS INDUSTRIES’ Seating and inflating truck tyre station (MIC-6HD-IPS) and the Tyre inflating kit (MIC-6HD-KIT).
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
*Air compressor required
*Regulations regarding cage anchoring differ per region, refer to your local authority.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||135 x 70 x 146|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||120|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||52|
|Net weight (kg)||132|
|Hose length (cm)||132|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||140 x 76 x 147|
Can I inflate my tyre with the door open?
No, the inflation process will start only once the door is closed.
Do I need to anchor my inflation cage to the floor?
Safety standards vary by region. Verify with your local health and safety organisation.
My safety sticker on my inflation cage is scratched or missing. Can I order a new one?
Yes, see our spare parts section.
Do I need an air compressor with my inflation cage?
Yes, the product does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.
Can my tank explode by over filling with compressed air?
No, the tank is equipped with a safety valve that will release the excess pressure.
How much time does the battery lasts?
It will last about 500 inflation or deflation cycles.
Can I use another type of chuck?
Yes, other chuck types can be used. However, the chuck type installed must be respected. In this case it is an open chuck. The chuck must also remain in place without someone holding. (clip on chuck, screw on chuck, etc.)