Inflation pit stop - all-in-one tyre inflation cage
1 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- All at the push of a button – set the pressure, fill the bead seater, inflate and seat the tyre.
- Includes 4-tube inflation cage, inflation-seating system, tire roller & centring plate.
- The 4-tube tyre inflation cage (MIC-4) will protect you from tyre inflating up to 9 bar.
- Inflate tyres measuring up to 119 cm OD.
- Adjustable barrel allows to aim perfectly between the rim and the tyre for an effective seating.
The Inflation pit stop - all-in-one tyre inflation cage is the efficient, safe, and ergonomic inflation equipment for your daily truck tyre changing. With its unique design you will no longer have to drop your tyre on the ground or lift it, the tyre stays on its tread during the entire inflation and seating process. Provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements. Imagine no more back pain or injuries due to heavy tyre lifting, constant seating kickbacks and handling. The wheel centring plate and roller kit will maintain your tyre in a straight position while providing easy access to the valve. Its easy-to-operate control panel will allow you to set the tyre pressure, fill your bead seater, perfectly seat your tyre and precisely inflate to the right pressure. The Inflation Pit Stop will become your technicians preferred truck tyre equipment.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||81 x 66 x 150|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||120|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||41|
|Net weight (kg)||100|
|Hose length (cm)||200|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||81 x 66 x 150|
Do I need to anchor my inflation cage to the floor?
Verify with your local health and safety organisation.
My safety sticker on my inflation cage is scratched or missing. Can I order a new one?
Yes, see our spare parts section.
Do I need an air compressor with my station?
Yes, the product does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.
Can my tank explode by over filling with compressed air?
No, the tank is equipped with a safety valve that will release the excess pressure.
How much time does the battery lasts?
It will last about 500 inflation or deflation cycles.
Can I use another type of chuck?
Yes, other chuck types can be used. However, the chuck type installed must be respected. In this case it is an open chuck. The chuck must also remain in place without someone holding. (clip on chuck, screw on chuck, etc.)