Inflation tyre barrier 122 cm - Tire inflation cage
1 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Safely inflate your truck and bus, agriculture and off-the-road tyres directly installed on the vehicle.
- Perform the daily maintenance of your tyres measuring up to 1.19 m OD.
- Certified to inflate tyres up to 9 bar.
- Protects against fragments and air blasts from exploding tires.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor tyre inflation, it will keep its colour and lustre.
Daily tyre maintenance on your trucks and buses needs to be well performed in a timely manner and at the same time, ensure the safety of your employees. The Inflation tyre barrier inflation cage allows you to do all that. Simply drive the vehicle directly onto the platform, align the wheel(s) with the angles and inflate. Simple as that, no extra steps. The barrier is also equipped with fork guides to be easily moved and handled. The Inflation tyre barrier inflation cage series provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements.
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||122 x 152 x 120|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires, OTR tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||119|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||90|
|Net weight (kg)||173|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||157.5 x 127 x 132|