OTR Tyre inflation safety cage 259 cm
Out of stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Safely inflate your large; off-road, earthmover, mining, agri, military vehicle, tractor and aircraft tyres.
- 10-tube tyre inflation cage built with added reinforcement plates for extra safety.
- For tyres up to 2.44 m OD by 1.35 m wide.
- Certified to inflate tyres up to 9 bar.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor tyre inflation, it will keep its colour and lustre.
Increased protection for bigger tyres. MARTINS INDUSTRIES certified 259 cm OTR tyre inflation cages provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements. The 10-tube OTR tyre inflation safety cages are robotically welded using steel which ensures precision and quality for every unit. With superior manufacturing materials and finish, MARTINS INDUSTRIES’ tyre inflation cages are the best and safest choices on the market.
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||213 x 150 x 259|
|Tire type||OTR tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||244|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||135|
|Net weight (kg)||492|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||264 x 155 x 226|
Do I need to anchor my inflation cage to the floor?
Safety standards vary by region. Verify with your local health and safety organisation.
My safety sticker on my inflation cage is scratched or missing. Can I order a new one?
Yes, see our spare parts section.