Pneumatic TBR & OTR Tyre Spreader
Available on 20-04-2023
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Perform accurate TBR & OTR tyre repairs.
- Pneumatic-powered, adjustable spreader hooks and tyre-lifting platform. Easily operate with 2 joysticks.
- Lage tool tray allows to keep everything at hand and remain efficient in your repairs.
- Wide-opening lamp mounted on fully flexible arm allows to illuminate and inspect the inside of the tyre.
- Sturdy wide base provides complete stability.
The Pneumatic TBR & OTR Tyre Spreader is the ultimate assistant when it comes to the inspection and repair of truck, bus and commercial / public utility tyres. With its heavy-duty, automatic tyre-lifting platform and spreader hooks, its tyre rollers and roll-on ramp, you won’t break a sweat to place the tyre in the most comfortable position to perform your repair. Swivel hooks on both sides will perfectly sit on the bead without damaging it and adjust to tyre width and sidewall height. When ready, use the first joystick to lift / lower tyre and the other one to spread / release it. Keep your parts and repair tools at hand with its tool holder and tray. Tools working on compressor (buffer, vacuum, polisher, etc.) can be connected directly to the air outlet on the base…only one compressor supply is needed for everything! With its great look, quality finish and solid built, MARTINS’ tyre spreader will deliver on all its promises.
*Standard air compressor required.
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires, OTR tires|
|Controls||Hand lever pneumatic control|
|Energy type||Compressed air|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Load capacity (kg)||120|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||74|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||45|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||120|
|Air pressure - max. inlet (psi)||140|
|Air pressure - max. outlet (psi)||140|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||100 x 71 x 165|
|Net weight (kg)||127|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||124 x 82 x 77|
|Gross weight (kg)||160|