Power Lifter - Wheel lifter for SUV & LT Tyres
5 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
- Lift tyre/wheel assemblies’ of up to 85 kg at the touch of a button.
- Long-lasting battery that will lift wheel assemblies up to 500 times on only one battery charge.
- Automatic 3 speed acceleration to lift your SUV & light truck tyres in no time.
- The offset column provides complete access to the lug nuts.
- The wheel safety strap will prevent your customer’s wheel from falling off.
|Controls||Lift / lower / emergency stop|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Load capacity (kg)||85|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||150|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||89|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||28|
|Net weight (kg)||67|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||79 x 75 x 163|
|Energy type||Battery operated|
|Materials||Steel, Aluminium, Plastic|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||92|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||168 x 56 x 46|
Do I need to charge my wheel lifter before using it for the first time?
No, the wheel lifter is delivered already charged.
Can I use my wheel lifter with an alignment lift?
No, the mast of the wheel lifter will prevent the installation of the tyre/wheel assembly.