Seating and inflating truck tyre station
Available on 25-10-2023
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- All at the push of a button – set the pressure, fill the bead seater, inflate and seat the tyre.
- Includes inflation-seating system, tyre roller & wheel centring plate.
- Automatically inflate your truck and bus tyres up to 9 bar.
- Adjustable barrel allows to aim perfectly between the rim and the tyre for an effective seating.
- Compatible with MARTINS 4-tube (MIC-4) and 6-tube HD (MIC-6HD) tyre inflation cages.
The Seating and inflating truck tyre station is the all-in-one efficient, safe, and ergonomic inflation equipment for your daily truck tyre changing. With its unique design you will no longer have to drop your tyre on the ground or lift it, the tyre stays on its tread during the entire inflation and seating process. Imagine no more back pain or injuries due to heavy tyre lifting, constant seating kickbacks and handling. The wheel centring plate and roller kit will maintain your tyre in a straight position while providing easy access to the valve. Its easy-to-operate panel will allow you to set the tyre pressure, fill your bead seater, perfectly seat your tyre and precisely inflate to the right pressure. The Seating and inflating truck tyre station will become your technicians preferred truck tyre equipment.
*Patent pendingImportant: compressed air contains water and oil, use proper air filter between the source and device. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||No|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||86 x 36 x 42|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Net weight (kg)||34|
|Hose length (cm)||200|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Reading accuracy (psi)||0.29|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Gross weight (kg)||36|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||91 x 48 x 40.5|
Do I need an air compressor with my station?
Yes, the product does not produce compressed air.
What kind of air compressor should I use with this product?
The compressor should
have a stable air supply monitored by an air regulator (maintain a minimum air pressure fluctuation)
be equipped with an air filter to protect against water and oil contained in compressed air.
meet the minimum and maximum air inlet pressure of the inflator.
Can my tank explode by over filling with compressed air?
No, the tank is equipped with a safety valve that will release the excess pressure.
How much time does the battery lasts?
It will last about 500 inflation or deflation cycles.
Can I use another type of chuck?
Yes, other chuck types can be used. However, the chuck type installed must be respected. In this case it is an open chuck. The chuck must also remain in place without someone holding. (clip on chuck, screw on chuck, etc.)