Tire Rider Ergonomic - Tyre Cart
Tyre Cart / Tire Rider Series
Product number: MPTC
15 in stock
A$942.64 +GST A$942.64
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Most versatile and efficient tyre cart with its 3 ergonomic working positions:
1. Vertical for loading or unloading your tyres
2. 45-degree, lock-in position for effortless tyre moving
3. Horizontal for an ergonomic tyre swapping station
- Up to 200 kg of tyre assemblies completely supported by the Tire Rider Ergonomic.
- Carries small 46 cm OD to large 98 cm OD tyres
Bear no weight on your back and arms, let the Tire Rider Ergonomic do the heavy lifting. The flat-free tyres and solid casters will easily roll from your service bay to your storage area while the hand activated forks will tightly hold up to 8 tyres. For smaller tyres or smaller tyre quantities simply adjust the forks’ width or frame height to maintain a firm grip.
|Features||Multiposition, Hand activated clamps|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||98|
|Overall tire diameter - min. (cm)||45|
|Load capacity (kg)||200|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||92 x 60 x 184|
|Net weight (kg)||34|
|Wheels/casters||Flat free wheel with swivel casters|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Colour||Black and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||40|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||120 x 63.5 x 25.5|
Can the tire cart be used on uneven surfaces (gravel, dirt, etc.)?
Yes, the solid rubber wheels are designed to roll on different types of surfaces.
Write Your Review