Tire Rider Standard - Tyre cart
Tire Rider Series
Product number: MSTC
11 in stock
A$446.08 +GST A$446.08
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
Features and benefits
- Best value tyre cart to handle up to 200 kg of tyre/wheel assemblies.
- Rounded clamps to grip 8 tyre/wheel assemblies of maximum 73.7 cm OD.
- Solid rubber wheels. Never have to change a punctured tyre on your Tire Rider Standard.
The lean and solid steel structure of the Tire Rider Standard tyre cart will increase your productivity while reducing workplace accidents and injuries due to tyre handling. The ergonomic and versatile handles let you manoeuvre the tyre cart, open and close the forks and can also be used to lean the tyre cart in a horizontal position to turn it into a working plan.
|Features||Multiposition, Hand activated clamps|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||74|
|Load capacity (kg)||200|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||82.5 x 66 x 150|
|Net weight (kg)||22|
|Wheels/casters||Flat free wheel|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Colour||Black and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||23|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||152 x 51 x 18|
Can the tire cart be used on uneven surfaces (gravel, dirt, etc.)?
Yes, the solid rubber wheels are designed to roll on different types of surfaces.
Write Your Review