Wall-mount tyre rack
17 in stock
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
- Free up more working space by keeping your tyre/wheel assemblies off the floor.
- 227 kg capacity – strongest wall-mount tyre rack on the market.
- Long heavy-duty steel tubes to hold 8 SUV (245) tyre/wheel assemblies.
- Adjustable rear crossbar to fit tyres of up to 86 cm OD.
- Hassle-free installation designed to fit standard 41 cm centre to centre studs.
A clean and well-organized working tyre shop or car dealership starts with quality tyre storage racks. The Wall-mount tyre rack does that for you. With its adjustable rear cross bar, it will be suitable for a wide range of tyre sizes, simply slide and tighten the cross bar to the desired depth for a perfect fit. Metal studs, wood studs or concrete block walls, the Wall-mount tyre rack can be installed wherever it’s needed.
*Anchors not included
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||On the Tread|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||86.4|
|Load capacity (kg)||227|
|Net weight (kg)||19|
|Gross weight (kg)||21|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||211 x 61 x 66|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||111.75 x 38 x 7.75|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
Is the distance between anchor holes adjustable?
No, the holes are designed to be installed on studs of 16"/406 mm centre to centre. (Metal studs, wood studs or concrete block walls)
Are the wall anchors included?
No, the hardware needed to fix it on the wall depends on the type of wall you are fixing it on.