- Designed for versatile storage and transportation of large quantities of passenger or SUV tires of the same SKU.
- Store 32 tires barrel stacked or 45 interlaced tires. Load capacity of 2400 lb.
- Offers one of the best space optimization rates for warehouses when tires are interlaced.
- Stack 4 racks when loaded, 20 when empty and posts are removed.
- Powder-coated, UV-resistant paint in the color of your choice – Will never lose its luster.
The Lacing and Barrel Tire Rack is a versatile tire rack for passenger and SUV tires. Interlaced or barrel stacked, the heavy-duty steel wire mesh that serves as its base allows for both storage methods. Many distribution centers and warehouses place stacks of empty MGYR racks close to the receiving docks and have them ready to quickly unload trailers of tires. Although it is used mostly for warehousing, it can also be used to ship high volumes of tires. Robotically welded, you can trust that this rack is both solid and built to last. Its fork guides will enable proper picking with the forklift. When empty, simply remove the posts and stack up to 20 MGYR to save space.
|Features||Mobile, Stackable, Foldable/removable sides|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||Laced, Barrel stacked|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||63-1/8|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||160|
|Load capacity (lb)||2400|
|Load capacity (kg)||1089|
|Stackable - max. quantity (open)||4|
|Stackable - max. quantity (closed)||20|
|Net weight (lb)||220|
|Net weight (kg)||100|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||160 x 142 x 197|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||56 x 63-1/4 x 77-1/2|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 1 100 kg (2 400 lb) each for a total of 5 500 kg (12 000 lb) in a vertical stack.