Ordering online shouldn’t be a hurdle race and that is why we made sure that you could:
- Checkout as a guest
- Log into your account to ease and speed up the process (shipping, billing address, etc.).
Both options have their advantages. You make your choice.
Why create your account on MARTINS’ website?
The benefits are many. It takes a minute to create and it gives you access to a lot of neat features:
- View your order history
- Reorder your favorite or most needed products faster
- Access to your past invoices
- Create a Pro forma invoice when you need to have your purchase preapproved
- Quickly check the status of your orders
Martins Industries offers several payments methods to make it as convenient and frictionless as possible for you to purchase online. On top of this, by making security a top priority for our website, you can rest assured that your payment information remains fully confidential (SSL Encryption). After your transaction is done, your payment information is not kept on any database whatsoever because it belongs to you. There’s really nothing to worry about on that front!
How much time will it take before your products arrive? That is the question!
For products that are in stock, we take 24 to 48 hours to process your order on business days. On weekends and holidays, we enjoy life like you, so you can add these two days to the processing delays.
Once your order is out for shipment, you can expect the following delays depending on how far away your shipping address is from our distribution centers:
- USA – Our distribution center is in Memphis, TN. Delivery takes from 2 to 10 days. Exceptions: Non-contiguous states & NY City
- Canada – Our distribution center is in Farnham, QC. Delivery takes from 2 to 10 days.
- Europe – Our distribution center is in Oud-Gastel, NL. Delivery takes from 2 to 7 days.
- Australia – Our distribution center is in Sydney, NSW. Delivery takes from 2 to 5 days. Exceptions: TAS, NT and WA.
We work with the best carriers in the world to get your orders to you on time. They provide us with an estimated delivery date and we fully trust that your package will arrive on time.
* Want to read more on our transportation methods, unloading terms or other delivery-related terms? See our Terms and conditions Delivery section.
Looking to return your order completely or partially?
Whatever the reason may be, Martins Industries allows you to return your order within 30 days after receiving it. Another proof of our pledge to your complete satisfaction!
The following conditions apply to returns made within the 30 days window:
- Transportation fees back to our closest warehouse are at the client’s expense.
- Items must be sent back in their original packaging with all their included parts, hardware or accessories.
- Items will undergo thorough inspection by our team to ensure they remained in good condition. Items showing traces of damage will not get refunded.
What happens if you want to return the product(s) after 30 days?
The following conditions apply to returns made after the 30 days window:
- 40% inspection / restocking / refurbishing / repacking charge applies.
- Transport fees back to our closest warehouse remain at the client’s expense.
Error or non-compliance on your order?
No problem, Martins Industries will arrange the pickup of the merchandise at your location and will assume all related charges.
How to submit a return request?
Contact our customer service team to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
See the full details in our Terms and conditions
*The return policy does not apply to discontinued items. They cannot be exchanged either.
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Martins Industries warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This coverage is valid for a period of 6 months to 3 years, depending on the product, starting from the billing date. The warranty will be voided if the product has sustained damage due to misuse, improper assembly, poor maintenance, any accident or any non-authorized modifications / repairs.
When it comes to spare parts for its products, MARTINS INDUSTRIES’ responsiveness and reliability as a commercial partner are what makes its customers come back for more. When buying our products, rest assured that we also have their parts in stock. Whether or not they are still under guarantee, the parts will get shipped to you quickly.