- Economical tyre storage solution to start up a large warehousing project.
- Wire mesh base for safe tyre picking and to prevent employee injuries.
- Store up to 32 tyres per rack. Load capacity of 1100 kg.
- Stack 5 racks when loaded, 20 when empty and posts are removed.
- Powder-coated, UV-resistant paint in the colour of your choice – Will never lose its lustre.
The 152 x 152 cm Stacking rack for Passenger and light truck tyres with wire mesh decking is designed for barrel stacked storage of all types of passenger and light truck tyres. The difference with the MSR-6060-HD is that it is equipped with wire mesh decking to allow employees to step on it to manipulate tyres. Its 152 x 152 cm base is designed to hold up to 5 stacks of 8 tyres, depending on tyre size. Robotically welded, you can trust that this rack is both solid and built to last. When empty, simply remove the posts and stack up to 20 MSR-6060WM-HD to save space.
|Features||Mobile, Stackable, Foldable/removable sides|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||Barrel stacked|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||81|
|Load capacity (kg)||2400|
|Stackable - max. quantity (open)||5|
|Stackable - max. quantity (closed)||20|
|Net weight (kg)||59|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||161 x 161 x 152|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never lost is lustre|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 1 100 kg (2 400 lb) each for a total of 5 500 kg (12 000 lb) in a vertical stack.