- Load capacity 30 metric ton designed to lift heavy industry trucks.
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts to up to 41 cm.
- 2-stage lifting (30-ton cylinder up to 34 cm and 15-ton cylinder up to 41 cm).
- 2 extensions provide up to a stackable 12 cm of extra lifting height.
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling.
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 30T Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. This jack is designed for heavy-duty lifting such as industry trucks, buses and machinery. Comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy, stable and safe lifting. Jack can be rolled under as little as 15.1 cm of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under the vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly by a simple push of the switch, eliminating manual pumping. The 30T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
2 x Floor Jack extensions 4.5 cm and 7.5 cm
Pre-filled hydraulic cylinder
Quick coupling inlet
|Load capacity (kg)||30000|
|Lifting height - min. (cm)||1.51|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||41|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||49 x 27 x 136|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||35|
|Gross weight (kg)||45|