- Supports up to 6 tons of charge per pair (6000 kg). Suited for all passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and some models medium-duty trucks.
- Lifting range of 376 mm to 576 mm, adjustable in 40 mm increases in between. Provides sufficient clearance to go work under the vehicle.
- No compromise on safety: Ultra thick steel pin slotted into the tube won’t ever give in.
- Wide steel base provides stable support and meets rigorous safety standards.
- Saddle with rubber pad will prevent damaging pinch welds.
Our 6 Ton Jack Stands are sold in pairs (x2) and will provide a stable and safe support for all passenger-size vehicles, pickup trucks and some models of medium-duty trucks. Entirely made of steel, these axle stands' wide pyramid base is industrially welded to meet ASME’s rigorous safety standards for automotive service equipment. Their build quality is unquestionable; they are robust and made for long-term durability. Adjust their height by slotting the pin into one of the 5 holes along the centre tube. Once in place, lower the jack and let the vehicle’s pinch welds sit on the saddle’s rubber pad, so as to never damage them.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
2 x 6 Ton Jack Stands
|Load capacity (kg)||13200|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||57.6|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||31 x 31 x 37.5|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||11.6|