- Supports up to 6 tons of charge per pair (6000 kg). Suited for all passenger vehicles, pickup trucks and some models medium-duty trucks.
- Lifting range of 376 mm to 576 mm, adjustable in 40 mm increases in between. Provides sufficient clearance to go work under the vehicle.
- No compromise on safety: Ultra thick steel pin slotted into the tube won’t ever give in.
- Wide steel base provides stable support and meets rigorous safety standards.
- Saddle with rubber pad will prevent damaging pinch welds.
Our 6 Ton Jack Stands are sold in pairs (x2) and will provide a stable and safe support for all passenger-size vehicles, pickup trucks and some models of medium-duty trucks. Entirely made of steel, these axle stands' wide pyramid base is industrially welded to meet ASME’s rigorous safety standards for automotive service equipment. Their build quality is unquestionable; they are robust and made for long-term durability. Adjust their height by slotting the pin into one of the 5 wholes along the centre tube. Once in place, lower the jack and let the vehicle’s pinch welds sit on the saddle’s rubber pad, so as to never damage them.
|Load capacity (kg)||13200|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||57.6|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||31x31x37.5|
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (kg)||11.6|
2 x 6 Ton Jack Stands