- Checkpoint® original but with a shortened arrow
- An instant visual indicator of wheel nut movement
- Indicates possible faults with breaks or bearings through melting
- Melts at a specific temperature of 125ºC/257ºF
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost-effective and easy to implement
- The world's first biodegradable wheel nut indicators*
Checkpoint Short Arrow® has all the benefits of the Checkpoint® original but with a shortened arrow. This version enables to be fitted on smaller wheels (17.5 or 19 inch wheels) and on vehicles such as low loaders, double-deckers and trailers.
The Checkpoint Short Arrow® visually indicates wheel nut movement. By placing the Checkpoints in a recognisable pattern such as point to point, any movement of the wheel nut is clearly visible at a glance. This assists the visual inspection of wheel nuts, identifying when a wheel nut loosens, to help prevent the wheel from coming off. It also melts at a specific temperature to highlight any overheating issues with the wheel or application.
Checkpoint® Short Arrow provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA, and RHA.
*Tested and verified by ASTM D5511 for enhanced biodegradation in biologically active landfills, saving the planet from over 200 tonnes of plastic waste each year.
Write Your Review