- Designed for versatile storage and transportation of large quantities of passenger or SUV tyres of the same SKU.
- Store 32 tyres barrel stacked or 45 interlaced tyres. Load capacity of 1200 kg.
- Offers one of the best space optimisation rates for warehouses when tyres are interlaced.
- Stack 4 pallets when loaded, 20 when empty and posts are removed.
- Powder-coated, UV-resistant paint in the colour of your choice – Will never lose its lustre.
The Lacing and Barrel Tyre pallet is a versatile tyre rack for passenger and SUV tyres. Interlaced or barrel stacked, the heavy-duty steel wire mesh that serves as its base allows for both storage methods. Many distribution centres and warehouses place stacks of empty MGYR racks close to the receiving docks and have them ready to quickly unload trailers of tyres. Although it is used mostly for warehousing, it can also be used to ship high volumes of tyres. Robotically welded, you can trust that this rack is both solid and built to last. Its fork guides will enable proper picking with the forklift. When empty, simply remove the posts and stack up to 20 MGYR to save space.
|Features||Mobile, Stackable, Foldable/removable sides|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||Laced, Barrel stacked|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||160|
|Load capacity (kg)||2400|
|Stackable - max. quantity (open)||4|
|Stackable - max. quantity (closed)||20|
|Net weight (kg)||100|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||160 x 142 x 197|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never lost is lustre|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 1 100 kg (2 400 lb) each for a total of 5 500 kg (12 000 lb) in a vertical stack.