- Inflate huge Off-the-road and mining tyres in one of the largest tyre inflation cages ever built.
- Handles tyres measuring up to 3 m OD by 1.3 m wide.
- Inflate your tyre directly in the cage, with or without the supplied transport cradle.
- Certified to inflate tyres up to 9 bar.
- Rustproof cage. Hot dip galvanised finish.
Our Off-the-road & Mining Tyres HD Inflation Cage is the sum of all our expertise in tyre inflation safety cages. Manufactured in our Canadian plant using superior steel, welding processes and components. Provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements. Hot dip galvanized the cage is manufactured to withstand temperatures ranging from -60º to 50º C without ever rusting. The MIC-MINE is equipped with a tyre cradle to easily and safely carry your OTR & mining tyre and place it in the cage. Move the cage itself or the cradle to transport your tyre, as both are equipped with fork guides. You can also place your tyre directly into the cage if you use a tyre manipulator.
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||345 x 183 x 330|
|Tire type||OTR tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||300|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||122|
|Net weight (kg)||4090|
|Finish||Galvanized - rustproof|