CHECKPOINT Wheel nut indicator (bag of 100 pcs)
- Secure payment
- An instant visual indicator of wheel nut movement
- Indicates possible faults with breaks or bearings through melting
- Melts at a specific temperature of 125ºC/257ºF
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Cost effective and easy to implement
- The world's first biodegradable wheel nut indicators*
The Checkpoint® visually indicates wheel nut movement. By placing the Checkpoints in a recognisable pattern such as point to point, any movement of the wheel nut is clearly visible at a glance. This assists the visual inspection of lug wheel nuts, identifying when a wheel nut loosens, to prevent the wheel from coming off. It also melts at a specific temperature (125ºC/257ºF) to highlight any overheating issues with the wheel or application.
*Checkpoint products contain a Bio Additive that has been validated by independent ASTM D5511 tests to yield enhanced biodegradation in Landfill Conditions, saving the planet from over 200 tonnes of plastic waste each year. Checkpoint® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.
|Materials||High-grade virgin polymer to ensure product quality and performance reliability for overheating indication.|