- Get 75 mm of extra lift height with any of MARTINS' floor jacks.
- Made of steel and solidly secured to the jack. Hands down, the safest option for height extension.
- Easy, 3-step installation: Unscrew the bolt of the under the pad of the jack's saddle and take it off, screw in the extension and place the saddle back on.
- Compatible with MARTINS 3-Ton Floor Jacks (MFJ-P2T, MFJ-PL2T, MFJ-3T & MFJ-P3T).
- Thread size M20 x 1.5 x 12 mm
The Floor Jack Extension is a great add-on when lifting vehicles whose jacking points are a little higher than normal, such as jeeps or lifted trucks. Compatible with MARTINS 3-Ton Floor Jacks (MFJ-P2T, MFJ-PL2T, MFJ-3T & MFJ-P3T), its 75 mm of height will allow to reach max. lift heights nearing up to 610 mm, depending on the model. Ditch the wood or metal blocks as jack extenders, our floor jack saddle extension is inexpensive and the safest option of all.
|Thread size||M20 x 1.5 x 12 mm|
|Load capacity (kg)||3000|
|Lifting height - max. (cm)||7.62|
|Net weight (kg)||0.9|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||8.5 x 8.5 x 5|
|Gross weight (kg)||1.4|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||10 x 10 x 10|