- Long reach & low-profile design for hard-to-reach jacking points (front or rear central) and low-profile cars.
- Lifting capacity of 2 ton (4409 lb) for your passenger cars, SUVs and pickup trucks.
- Double pump mechanism to quickly rise to its max. lifting height of 20 7/8".
- Foot pedal allows it to reach the jacking point in no time for a quick set up.
- Pull & twist the handle for a smooth and controlled lowering.
- Durable nylon wheels to maneuver with ease without scratching garage floors.
- Keep the lug nuts at hand in the built-in tray.
- Backed by a 3-year warranty.
The 2-ton professional floor jack's low-profile and elongated design allows it to roll under 2 15/16" of ground clearance and easily reach the vehicle's front or rear central jacking point. The protective sleeve along the lifting arm and the rubber-padded saddle will prevent damaging the vehicle when pumping. When your work is done, simply pull and twist the handle counterclockwise for a smooth lowering. This 2-step sequence makes this hydraulic floor jack safer to use in a busy working environment.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
|Certifications||CE, ASME PASE-2019|
|Features||Professional, Long reach|
|Load capacity (lb)||4409|
|Lifting height - min. (inches)||2 15/16|
|Lifting height - max. (inches)||20 7/8|
|Handle length (inches)||45 5/8|
|Saddle diameter (inches)||4|
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (lb)||93|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||38 x 14 1/4 x 7 1/2|
|Gross weight (lb)||97|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||40 x 14 x 5|