- Lightweight and easy to carry with foldable handle
- Load capacity 33 US ton designed to lift heavy industry trucks
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to up to 16 1/4''
- 2 extensions provide up to a stackable 4 3/4'' of extra lifting height
- 2-stage lifting: 33-ton cylinder up to 13 1/2'' and 16.5-ton cylinder up to 16 1/8'' (using the two extensions)
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 30-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Compact and lightweight. Great to carry in service trucks with it's collapsible handle which is easily removed and/or installed.This jack is designed for heavy-duty lifting such as industry trucks, buses and machinery.
Comes with 2 stackable extensions for sturdy, stable and safe lifting. Jack can be rolled under as little as 15.2 cm of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under the vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks.
Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly by a simple push of the switch, eliminating manual pumping. The 30T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
Separate extension handle
2 x Floor Jack extensions (1 3/4'' and 3'')
Pre-filled hydraulic cylinder
1/4'' industrial quick coupling for Canada/USA or 1/4'' Nitto quick coupling for Australia or Euro DN 7.2 quick coupling for Europe
|Load capacity (lb)||66000|
|Lifting height - min. (inches)||5 7/8|
|Lifting height - max. (inches)||16 1/4|
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (lb)||67|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||19 5/8 x 11 x 50 3/8|
|Gross weight (lb)||70|