- Economical tire storage solution to start up a large warehousing project.
- Wire mesh base for safe tire picking and to prevent employee injuries.
- Store up to 63 tires per rack. Load capacity of 2400 lb.
- Stack 4 racks when loaded, 20 when empty and posts are removed.
- Powder-coated, UV-resistant paint in the color of your choice – Will never lose its luster.
The 72" x 72" Stacking Tire Rack with wire mesh decking is designed for barrel stacked storage of all types of passenger and light truck tires. Equipped with wire mesh decking to allow employees to step on it to manipulate tires. Its 72" x 72" base is designed to hold up to 9 stacks of 7 tires (17" OD tires), depending on tire size. Robotically welded, you can trust that this rack is both solid and built to last. When empty, simply remove the posts and stack up to 20 MSR-7272WM-HD to save space.
|Features||Mobile, Stackable, Foldable/removable sides|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||Barrel stacked|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||39|
|Load capacity (lb)||2400|
|Stackable - max. quantity (open)||4|
|Stackable - max. quantity (closed)||20|
|Net weight (lb)||172|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||75-1/2 x 75-1/2 x 72|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 1 100 kg (2 400 lb) each for a total of 5 500 kg (12 000 lb) in a vertical stack.