- Assemble your daily tire orders faster and safer.
- Built specifically for order picker forklifts with its latch system and fork guides.
- Anti-slip decking to keep your employees safe and your tires from falling.
- Barrel stack up to 6 piles of tires measuring up to 26" OD.
- Load up to 2000 lb of tires.
In your tire warehouse or tire distribution center the Standard order picking cage will greatly improve your daily tire orders assembly. Its solid platform can handle passenger car, SUV and light truck tires as well as truck and bus tires. Equipped with 4 solid steel posts, it allows you to prepare orders before the rush hour by stacking them up to 5 high. The posts can also be removed to stack up to 20 racks high to save space during slower periods.
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||Barrel stacked|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||26|
|Load capacity (lb)||2000|
|Net weight (lb)||245|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||75 x 51 x 61|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||72 x 48 x 10|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 909 kg (2 000 lb) each for a total of 4 545 kg (10 000 lb) in a vertical stack.