- Toughest tire cart on the market with its 550 lb loading capacity
- Carry 8 tire/wheel assemblies of up to 35" OD
- 2-year warranty + lifetime warranty on spring mechanism
- Rubber wheels are solid and flat free.
Familiar look, unique build. The Tire Rider Tuff tire cart is equipped with a clamp closing mechanism; a strong and solid steel spring with a lifetime warranty. No more gas shock. The Tire Rider Tuff tire cart has been thoroughly tested; its strong structure and mechanisms have been pushed to the limit to make it your go-to cart in the shop.
Testing of the mechanisms (breaking points):
- 756 000 opening cycles on clamps, representing 31½ years of use (100 strokes/day X 240 business days)
- 432 000 activating cycles for the spring, representing 18 years of use (100 strokes/day X 240 business days)
- 201 600 back & forth cycles with a load of 550 lb/250 kg
|Features||Foot activated clamps|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||35|
|Load capacity (lb)||550|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||33 3/4 x 28 1/2 x 63|
|Net weight (lb)||79|
|Wheels/casters||Flat free wheel|
|Warranty||2-year warranty + lifetime warranty on spring mechanism|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
|Color||Black and orange|
|Gross weight (lb)||90|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||36 x 31 x 14|
Can the tire cart be used on uneven surfaces (gravel, dirt, etc.)?
Yes, the solid rubber wheels are designed to roll on different types of surfaces.
Write Your Review