Tire Rider Tuff - Tyre cart
Tire Rider Series
Product number: MTC
33 in stock
A$849.39 +GST A$849.39
- FREE: Free delivery except for TAS, NT and WA. Contact us to get a quote.
- CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE: Contact us to get a freight quote in a timely manner.
2-5 business days
- Australian Capital Territory: 2 to 4 business days
- New South Wales: 2 to 3 business days
- Queensland: 2 to 4 business days
- South Australia: 3 to 5 business days
- Victoria: 2 to 4 business days
- Made-to-order: 10 to 12 weeks
- Secure payment
2-year warranty + lifetime warranty on spring mechanism learn more Learn more about our policies
Features and benefits
- Toughest tyre cart on the market with its 220 kg loading capacity.
- Carry 8 tyre/wheel assemblies of up to 88.9 cm OD.
- Rubber wheels are solid and flat free.
- 2-year warranty + lifetime warranty on spring mechanism
Familiar look, unique build. The Tire Rider Tuff tyre cart is equipped with a clamp closing mechanism; a strong and solid steel spring with a lifetime warranty. No more gas shock. The Tire Rider Tuff tyre cart has been thoroughly tested; its strong structure and mechanisms have been pushed to the limit to make it your go-to cart in the shop.
Testing of the mechanisms (breaking points):
- 756 000 opening cycles on clamps, representing 31½ years of use (100 strokes/day X 240 business days)
- 432 000 activating cycles for the spring, representing 18 years of use (100 strokes/day X 240 business days)
- 201 600 back & forth cycles with a load of 250 kg
|Features||Foot activated clamps|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||89|
|Load capacity (kg)||250|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||86 x 72 x 160|
|Net weight (kg)||36|
|Wheels/casters||Flat free wheel|
|Warranty||2-year warranty + lifetime warranty on spring mechanism|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Colour||Black and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||41|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||91 x 79 x 36|
Can the tire cart be used on uneven surfaces (gravel, dirt, etc.)?
Yes, the solid rubber wheels are designed to roll on different types of surfaces.
Write Your Review