- Automatic release discharge valve—Activated simply by the push of a button.
- Lightweight, 5-gal aluminium tank, only 11 lb, for better stamina all day.
- High quality tank exceeding ASME-UM standards.
- Angled tip with split-end nozzle to instantly disperse air around the tyre and seat the toughest tyre beads.
- Safe to use with TPMS sensors.
- Suitable with these types of tires: All-Terrain Vehicles, Passenger, Light Trucks/Suv, Truck/Bus, Agri.
Perfectly seat your tyre by automatically releasing a blast of air with the Automatic release bead seater. No handles to push or pull, a simple button at your fingertips for a perfect job. Air or nitrogen, the digital pressure gauge will accurately help fill up your tank for your specific tyre.
|Tank capacity||19 liters|
|Net weight (kg)||5|
|Gross weight (kg)||6|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||65 x 43 x 29|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||43 x 44 x 33|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
What pressure should I use for my tyre?
Please refer to the Suggested pressure reference table indicated on the back of your bead seater.
What is the lifespan of my bead seater?
We recommend replacing the tank after 5 years of service or if any damages have been made to the product.
Can my tank explode by over filling with compressed air?
No, the tank is equipped with a safety valve that will release the excess pressure.