- A dual-purpose wheel nut indicator and retainer.
- A visual indicator of wheel nut movement
- Helps prevent loosening of wheel nuts
- Indicates possible faults with breaks or bearings through melting
- Melts at a specific temperature of 125ºC/257ºF
- Supports fleet safety checks
- The world's first biodegradable wheel nut indicators*
Placing a Checklink® across two adjacent wheel nuts helps to prevent the loosening of wheel nuts. This clever product both indicates and retains against unwanted wheel nut movement as well as indicating any overheating of wheels caused by faulty brakes or bearings. Connecting two adjacent wheel nuts with our specialist polymer in our distinctive ‘S’ shape provides a retaining function, causing resistance to the loosening of wheel nuts. If the wheel nut still manages to loosen, this will be indicated by the distortion of ‘S’ shape. The Checklink® wheel nut indicator provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, commercial vehicles, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.
|Materials||High-grade virgin polymer to ensure product quality and performance reliability for overheating indication.|
Write Your Review