- Safest way to inflate or deflate your tyres. Protects from exploding large fragments and air blasts.
- Built with a laser-cut air deflection shield to protect against air blasts from exploding tyres.
- Safety system on the door automatically activates & deactivates the inflation/deflation of tyres.
- Inflate tyres measuring up to 119 cm OD by 52 cm large.
- Certified to inflate tyres up to 9 bar.
Using the HD Tyre inflation cage is the safest way for your employees to inflate your truck, bus, excavation or aircraft tyres. Its solid structure exceeds the requirements of CE standards. The cage is equipped with a robust lock on the door, an internal air hose with a lock-on chuck, a safety valve system and 4 anchor holes*. The 6-tube HD Tyre inflation cage is also compatible with MARTINS’ Seating and inflating truck tyre station (MIC-6HD-IPS) and the Tyre inflating kit (MIC-6HD-KIT).
Before using the product, please read the instructions carefully.
*Air compressor required
*Regulations regarding cage anchoring differ per region, refer to your local authority.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||135 x 70 x 146|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||120|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||52|
|CE - declaration of conformity||Yes|
|Net weight (kg)||132|
|Hose length (cm)||132|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never lost is lustre|