- A robust plastic retainer to protect and retain two adjacent wheel nuts
- Helps retain all wheel nuts
- Protection from weather, corrosion and general wear and tear
- Protection from protruding wheel nuts
- Supports fleet safety checks
- Durable and reusable
The Safewheel Twin® fits onto two adjacent wheel nuts in order to provide a retaining function and thereby reducing the likelihood of wheel nut movement. The product itself is both durable and reusable and moreover, it provides added protection to the wheel nuts. The primary purpose of the product is to prevent loss and damage to wheel nuts, thereby improving vehicle safety and reducing overall maintenance costs. As an added benefit it is both simple to fit and remove and therefore, a cost-effective solution.
The Safewheel Twin® is designed to be used on wheels without trims and step rings. It is fitted with a mallet and we also manufacture a removal tool for easy removal.
Safewheel Twin® provides a clear commitment to health and safety, and roadworthiness to other road users, and road and transportation associations such as: DfT, FORS, DVSA, HSE, FTA and RHA.