Truck Tyre Demounting Tool
Product number: MDT-T
Features and benefits
- Manually demount semi truck & bus tyres from their rim.
- Speeds up your work: demount tubeless tyres in 4 steps, without having to move the tool around or flip the wheel.
- Work smarter, not harder. Makes good use of leverage & operator's weight to prevent shoulder/back strain.
- Rollers at the ends of prying points prevent damage to the tyre or wheel.
- Rubber handle is solidly stuck and will never slip out. Get a firm grip that won't bail on you.
Those who bought the Truck Tyre Demounting Tool will tell you how much faster tyre removal becomes than when using irons or bars. Once the valve core is removed and the bead is broken and lubed up, demount in 4 simple steps:
- Plunge the tool's two pry hooks in between the top bead and rim flange.
- In a single pull, remove the top bead.
- Reposition it to free up the top bead and slip its pry hooks, this time, under the bottom bead.
- Pull again and completely remove the tyre from its rim.
Once this sequence is mastered, removing your tubeless tyres from their rim becomes a real piece of cake. The smart design of this tool drastically reduces the amount of manipulations that are required and, as a consequence, it reduces the risk of injuries too. Among all the tyre changer alternatives out there (machines, bars, irons), you'll really get your money's worth with the Truck Tyre Tyre Demounting Tool.
|Colour||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||8.6|
|Net weight (kg)||8.5|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||140 x 25 x 23|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||139 x 26 x 24|