- Change super singles and other wide-base tyres on their rim with surprising ease.
- Ideal for when you want to gear up a new work station or bay at the shop.
- Designed for efficiency, the kit cuts down the tyre changing process to only a few simple steps.
- Reduce likelihood of injury: the tools maximise the use of leverage and operator's weight to prevent shoulder/back strain.
The Super Single Tyre Mounting/Demounting Kit is composed of three of our manual tyre changer tools:
- Truck Tyre Mounting Tool (MMT-T)
- Super Single Tyre Demounting Tool (MDT-SS)
- Tyre Bead Holder (MBH)
Specially designed to improve efficiency, this set of products will speed up the process of changing super singles and other wide-base tyres. If you enjoy working with tools that surprise you by how well thought they are, these fall right into that category. Made of carbon steel, you can rest assured that they will last and won't rust over time. You need to equip yourself or your shop with a complete set of tyre changing tools? Well, you can't go wrong with this kit from MARTINS.
|Colour||Black, Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||10.4|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Rubber coated|
|Net weight (kg)||10.3|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||128 x 23 x 6|