- Speed up tire handling up to and down from your mezzanine at a rhythm as fast as 12 tires per minute.
- Tough enough for all your tire/wheel assemblies—Heavy duty rubber belt that can support up to 500 lb.
- Angled PVC cleats for a maximum stability of your passenger car, SUV & light truck tires on the conveyor.
- Control box at both ends of the tire conveyor — On, Off, Reverse & Emergency stop.
- Requires no maintenance with its sealed precision ball bearing.
Increase your tire handling productivity with the plug & play tire conveyor. Its raised base, firmly anchored to the ground, provides ergonomic working height and therefore prevents injuries from handling tires, wheels and tire/wheel assemblies. Two control boxes are at arms reach at the bottom and top of the conveyor; the latter is supplied with a power cable which allows it to be installed anywhere in your tire warehouse or shop within a radius of 10’. Powered by a 2 HP motor with magnetic brakes, the floor-to-floor 21’ Tire conveyor will maintain your passenger car, SUV & light truck tires perfectly still when stopped.
* Also available in 15’, 18’ & 24’
|Controls||On / Off / Reverse / Emergency stop at each end|
|Certifications||CE, cETLus, UKCA, CSA Z432-16|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||250 x 29 1/2 x 11|
|Load capacity (lb)||500|
|Net weight (lb)||875|
|Distance between cleats center-to-center (inches)||60|
|Belt width (inches)||18|
|Belt thickness (inches)||3/8|
|Bearing type||Sealed precision ball bearing (no maintenance)|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (lb)||1190|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||264 x 39 x 40|
Can I change the main control box’s side?
Yes, there are mounting points for the control box on both sides.