- Load capacity of 22 US ton designed to lift light commercial and industrial trucks.
- Air/hydraulic service jack lifts up to 17 15/16”.
- 3-spring design for smoother descent of the jack’s cylinder.
- Extendable screw saddle – for a more precise adjustment.
- Extensions provide up to an extra 4"" for a total lifting height of 20 1/2”.
- Adjustable and locking handle in 3 positions makes for easier handling.
MARTINS INDUSTRIES' 22-Ton Professional Grade Floor Jacks are robust and easy to use. Indispensable tool for all servicing trucks. Comes with 3 additional extensions which provide sturdy, stable and safe lifting. This jack is designed to be rolled under as little as 8 15/32"" of clearance. Multi-position and long handle can be lowered down to 15° for easy positioning under vehicle, which is safer than conventional bottle jacks. Handle consists of a built-in air up and air down switch which eliminates manual pumping. Air/hydraulic pump allows cylinder to ascend and descend fluidly. The 22T Jack has a lift handle for transportation.
SAFETY WARNING: Never get under a vehicle that is not supported by a certified and proper jack stands. Validate lifting capacity before use. Correct and proper use of floor jacks and jacks stands can prevent injury and/or death.
|Load capacity (lb)||44000|
|Lifting height - min. (inches)||8 1/2|
|Lifting height - max. (inches)||20 1/2|
|Color||Grey and orange|
|Net weight (lb)||72.6|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||20 3/4 x 10 3/4 x 50 1/2|
|Gross weight (lb)||77|