- One rack, two storing methods: interlaced for passenger car & SUV tires and on tread for truck tires.
- Built strong: Stack up to 5 racks when loaded. Load capacity of 2400 lb.
- Stack 5 racks when loaded, 22 when empty and folded.
- Holds up to 50 interlaced or 28 tires on tread.
- Powder-coated, UV-resistant paint – Will never lose its luster.
Optimize and standardize your tire warehouse or tire distribution center by using only one rack model for all your passenger car, SUV and light truck tires. The Passenger and light truck folding rack for tires keeps tires, or even tire/wheel assemblies, of different sizes easily accessible when stored on tread. Its versatility allows you to stack 22 folded racks next to your loading docks to quickly unload and store your tires. With storage racks that have earned their reputation in the industry as being versatile and durable, you can trust MARTINS INDUSTRIES to propel your operations' efficiency.
|Features||Mobile, Stackable, Foldable/removable sides|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||On the Tread, Laced|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||30|
|Load capacity (lb)||2400|
|Stackable - max. quantity (open)||5|
|Stackable - max. quantity (closed)||22|
|Net weight (lb)||200|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||72 x 50 x 68|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
Is the load capacity per unit or for the total stacked units?
The load capacity is per unit. Each unit can support its own load capacity plus the weight and load capacity of the stacked racks above. Example: You can stack 5 units all containing 1 100 kg (2 400 lb) each for a total of 5 500 kg (12 000 lb) in a vertical stack.