- Optimize your tire storage area by stocking new, used or clients’ tires.
- One rack - 4 shelves holding 9 to 11 tires each for a tidy and maximized floor space.
- Shelves are adjustable in 1" increments to accommodate different tire sizes.
- 45˚ angle beams to properly position your tires in the rack and avoid long-term marks.
- All in one box. All required brackets are included with every shelving.
The compact and sturdy 4-tier Tire shelving rack with tires positioned on tread increases your storage efficiency while keeping your warehouse tidy. Easily locate and pick the right passenger car or SUV tires or tire/wheel assemblies without having to handle other tires like with barrel stacked tire setups. The 4-tier tire storage rack being practically boltless, it is easy to assemble.
*Also available in 3-tier & 5-tier.
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Tire storage method||On the Tread|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||28|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||71|
|Load capacity (lb)||2000|
|Load capacity (kg)||908|
|Net weight (lb)||88|
|Net weight (kg)||40|
|Gross weight (lb)||95|
|Gross weight (kg)||43|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||234 x 42 x 305|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||92 x 16-1/2 x 120|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||315 x 13 x 13|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||124 x 5-1/4 x 5-1/4|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
Can I mount two units back to back without being attached to a wall?
Yes, they can be self-standing and put back-to-back since they also secure into the floor.
Is it mandatory to anchor my unit to the floor?
Yes, the anchors provide stability and ensure established loading capacity.