- Most versatile and efficient tire cart with its 3 ergonomic working positions:
1. Vertical to pick up your tires
2. 45 degrees for effortless tire moving
3. Horizontal for an ergonomic tire swapping station
- Up to 440 lb of tire assemblies completely supported by the Tire Rider Ergonomic
- Carries small 18" OD to large 38" OD tires.
Bear no weight on your back and arms, let the Tire Rider Ergonomic do the heavy lifting. The flat-free tires and solid casters will easily roll from your service bay to your storage area while the hand activated forks will tightly hold up to 8 tires. For smaller tires or smaller tire quantities simply adjust the forks’ width or frame height to maintain a firm grip.
|Features||Multiposition, Hand activated clamps|
|Tire type||Passenger car & SUV tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (inches)||38 1/2|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||98|
|Overall tire diameter - min. (cm)||45|
|Load capacity (lb)||440|
|Load capacity (kg)||200|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||36 x 24 x 72|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||92 x 60 x 184|
|Net weight (lb)||57|
|Net weight (kg)||34|
|Wheels/casters||Flat free wheel with swivel casters|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
|Color||Black and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||40|
|Gross weight (lb)||88|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||120 x 63.5 x 25.5|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||47 x 25 x 10|
Can the tire cart be used on uneven surfaces (gravel, dirt, etc.)?
Yes, the solid rubber wheels are designed to roll on different types of surfaces.