Car Stud and Hub Cleaning tool
Features and benefits
- The toughest 2in1 stud and hub cleaning tool on the market.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel brushes easily remove rust and corrosion from the studs.
- Long lasting abrasive pad cleans up to 800 car hubs.
- Made in one-piece. No replacement parts required. No parts falling off.
- Removes rust from the rotor, hub, studs and the back of the wheel without damaging the surface.
- Compatible with ½"" (12,7 mm) impact wrench.
- Made in USA.
The Checkpoint Stud and Hub Cleaning tool quickly and effectively removes rust, corrosion and dirt from cars, SUVs and light trucks' rotors, hubs, studs and the back of the wheels. This helps to ensure the secure fitment of wheels and wheel nuts to minimize the risk of a wheel detachment. It also prevents the hub from running off center leading to vibrations, accelerated wear and tear on bearings and other components.
When cleaning, rotate clockwise onto the stud and counterclockwise off the stud. Excessive force is unnecessary - there is no need to push or pull the tool while on the thread. The Checkpoint Cleaning Tool will last way longer than anything else on the market.**
**Have a look at our R&D team's tests. You have to see it to believe it.
*Do not use with tools that exceed RPM on the label. Only spin under load.
|Maximum torque (Nm)||949|
|Impact wrench rated||Yes|
|Colour||Black & Violet|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||4,7 x 4,7 x 8,26|
Why do I have to clean the studs and hub of the vehicle?
As you drive, road dust, mud and other contaminants can build up on the studs and wheel hub. If these contaminants are not cleaned regularly, they can cause problems such as corrosion, rust and premature wear of parts. Additionally, these contaminants can prevent the wheel studs and wheel hub from tightening properly, which can cause the wheels to loosen while driving. This can cause serious accidents.