- Safely inflate your TBR tyres and multi-piece rims.
- For tyres up to 119.4 cm OD X 48 cm wide.
- Certified for inflating tyres up to 9 bar.
- Designed for indoor or outdoor tyre inflation, it will keep its colour and lustre.
- The 4-bar safety tyre inflation cage is the bestseller in its category.
- Compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements
Provide good protection to your employees when inflating truck & bus tyres. Use MARTINS INDUSTRIES safety tyre inflation cages that are compliant with CE and DGUV – BGR 157 requirements. The Safety tyre inflation cages are robotically welded using steel that meets the toughest standards in Europe, ensuring precision and quality for every unit. With superior manufacturing materials and finish, MARTINS INDUSTRIES’ tyre inflation cages are the best and safest choices on the market.
Before using the tyre inflation cage, please read the instructions carefully.
|Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177||Yes|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||80 x 67 x 146|
|Tire type||Truck & bus tires|
|Overall tire diameter - max. (cm)||119|
|Tire width - max. (cm)||48|
|Net weight (kg)||67|
|Autocalibration||Yes, on every unit start|
|Air compressor required||Yes|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is lustre|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||81 x 66 x 150|
Do I need to anchor my inflation cage to the floor?
Safety standards vary by region. Verify with your local health and safety organisation.
My safety sticker on my inflation cage is scratched or missing. Can I order a new one?
Yes, see our spare parts section.