- Automatic release discharge valve—Activated simply by the push of a button.
- Lightweight, 5-gal aluminum tank, only 11 lb, for better stamina all day.
- High quality tank exceeding ASME-UM standards.
- Angled tip with split-end nozzle to instantly disperse air around the tire and seat the toughest tire beads.
- Safe to use with TPMS sensors.
- Suitable with these types of tires: ATV, PCR, LT/SUV, TBR, OTR.
|Tank capacity||5 gallons|
|Net weight (lb)||11|
|Net weight (kg)||5|
|Gross weight (lb)||13|
|Gross weight (kg)||6|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||65 x 43 x 29|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||25 1/2 x 17 x 11 1/2|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||17 x 18 x 13|
|Package dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||43 x 44 x 33|
|Finish||Powder coated paint UV resistant - Never loses is luster|
What pressure should I use for my tire?
Please refer to the Suggested pressure reference table indicated on the back of your bead seater.
What is the lifespan of my bead seater?
We recommend replacing the tank after 5 years of service or if any damages have been made to the product.
Can my tank explode by over filling with compressed air?
No, the tank is equipped with a safety valve that will release the excess pressure.