- Change super singles and other wide-base tires on their rim with surprising ease.
- Speeds up your work: change tires in just a few steps, without having to bend over backwards or flip the wheel.
- Reduce likelihood of injury: the tools maximise the use of leverage and operator's weight to prevent shoulder/back strain.
The Super Single tire Mounting/Demounting Kit is composed of three of our manual tire changer tools:
- Truck Tire Mounting Tool (MMT-T)
- Super Single Tire Demounting Tool (MDT-SS)
- Tire Bead Holder (MBH)
Specially designed to improve efficiency, this set of products will speed up the process of changing super singles and other wide-base tires. If you enjoy working with tools that surprise you by how well thought they are, these fall right into that category. Made of carbon steel, you can rest assured that they will last and won't rust over time. You need to equip yourself or your shop with a complete set of tire changing tools? Well, you can't go wrong with this kit from MARTINS.
|Color||Black, Grey and orange|
|Gross weight (kg)||10.4|
|Gross weight (lb)||23|
|Materials||Carbon Steel, Rubber coated|
|Net weight (kg)||10.3|
|Net weight (lb)||22.8|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (cm)||128 x 23 x 6|
|Product dimensions - LxWxH (inches)||50 1/2 x 9 1/4 x 2 1/4|